Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 March, 2023 at 8:50 am by Andre Camilleri
The first Council Meeting for the term 2023-2024 was held on 07th March 2023 following the Annual General Meeting of the 24th February 2023. The Executive Council for the term 2023-2024 shall be composed as follows:
- Inġ. Malcolm Zammit – President
- Inġ. Robert Busuttil – Vice-President
- Dr Inġ. Bonnie Attard – Secretary General
- Inġ. Johan Psaila – Treasurer
- Inġ. Denise Baldacchino – Public Relations Officer
- Inġ. Michelle Cortis – International Affairs Secretary
- Inġ. David Scicluna Giusti – Activities Secretary
- Inġ. Simon Abela – Membership Secretary
- Mr Alex Tanti – Funding Secretary
- Inġ. Claire Grima – Education and Training Secretary
- Mr Stephen-Paul Boffa – Student Member
The Council would like to thank outgoing member Ms Zachea Scicluna for her service to the profession and the engineering student community, through the role of Student Member which she held on the Chamber’s Council during the last term.
The newly appointed Council is energised to continue representing the engineering profession through the 2023-2024 term. The Council encourages engineers to keep joining the Chamber of Engineers to support the work being done for the profession and society. The Executive Council looks forward for further collaboration with colleagues to continue advancing the engineering profession in Malta.